This course is for parents who want to be more intentional about passing on a legacy of values to their adult children along with any financial resources. The content of this all virtual live coaching program centers around the three common challenges faced by parents in affluent families:
- How do we Prepare our Children for the Responsibilities Associated with Wealth?
- How do we Avoid Raising Entitled Children?
- How do we Communicate About Family Resources Without Discussing the Numbers?
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
This program is designed to help affluent parents develop strategies for raising kids who have a healthy relationship with money, despite being raised in an environment with greater than standard access to resources. We recommend completing the program with a spouse or co-parent.
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM INCLUDE?
- Five virtual, live coaching sessions via Zoom with a Legacy Capitals’ Coach. These sessions are meant to be attended by both parents in the couple.
- Virtual workbook and various Legacy Capitals’ digital tools addressing values, vision, and legacy planning
- Three months complimentary access to Pro+ Family Membership on Legacy Capitals Academy with dozens of resources to read, watch, and listen to as a way to supplement your program learning.