*Completion of the four courses in the Whole Family Advisor training program are a prerequisite for this certification. Please do not purchase certification until you have successfully completed all four courses, including achieving a passing score on all course quizzes, and discussed certification with a Legacy Capitals Instructor.
For advisors seeking to further sharpen their skills and distinguish themselves in the marketplace, Legacy Capitals offers a Whole Family Advisor Certification. After successful completion of all four training courses, advisors seeking certification complete our Capstone Experience, an opportunity to consult with our instructors while applying, with their client-families, the skills learned in the training courses. The components of the Capstone Experience include 4 individual calls with an instructor as well as an oral report of your experience applying each of the tools taught in the four courses.
WHOLE FAMILY ADVISOR ASSOCIATE CERTIFICATION BENEFITS
Upon completion of the Whole Family Advisor® Associate certification, you will have earned a credential that causes you to immediately stand out among your peers. There are no other certifications that equip you with the knowledge, tools, and skills to serve the multigenerational qualitative needs of your client-families like this certification program does!
In addition, you will have exclusive access to the following benefits:
- Option to co-brand the Legacy Capitals’ family engagement tools.
- Access to additional Legacy Capitals Academy resources as they are released.
- Access to quarterly, peer-based, lunch & learn webinars for ongoing development.
- A discount toward the purchase of products in our e-store such as our Capitals Cards™ and Legacy Impressions Card™ decks.
- A 10% discount on a first-year membership with the Purposeful Planning Institute.
- Ongoing access to a community of Advisors who are committed to expanding the value they bring to their client-families.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Review our FAQ Page to find answers to the most commonly asked questions about our courses, Whole Family Advisor Certification, and the Legacy Capitals Academy.